… a simple, permission-based system of accepting email.
Each component in the eco-system references the BlocMail ledger to determine whether a message should be accepted, and what any associated cost would be.
- Ledger nodes – a commission-based, coin-driven platform to incentivise node operators (similar to Ethereum gas)
- Senders – would offer coin to have message delivered
- Recipients – maintain a black-list and white-list. recipients receive coin in return for accepting unsolicited email
High-level design proposal
- Blockchain ledger to hold preferences
- Website/apps to manage the ledger
- MTA plugins / extensions
- Email client plugins / extensions
If you would like to know more or collaborate, please contact us: hello at blocmail dot co